This week’s question comes from Dina:
Hi Orna and Matthew,
I’m new to your work and I like what I’ve seen so far. I don’t think I’ve ever really thought about finding a soulmate. I’ve never been married and while I date a lot I’ve never dated a man that I wanted to marry. I guess I’ve been dating by accident ;).
Here’s my question: how do I identify and attract a soulmate into my life?
Welcome to Creating Love On Purpose®! We’re so glad that you’re enjoying our newsletter and blog.
This is a pretty big question and we want to start by saying that attracting your soulmate is a journey and it sounds like you are at the beginning – congratulations on taking the first steps!
Since you are at the beginning we’d like to give you a map. This map will show you the bigger steps you’ll want to take so that you can get on the path to long-lasting, soul-satisfying love.
Here are seven steps that you can begin taking right away that will put you on the path:
- Identify what is getting in your way currently from attracting your soulmate. This may include your limiting beliefs about love and relationship, your behavioral strategies that block you from creating intimacy, or your mental and emotional patterns that block you. Then do the work of transforming them.
- Forgive yourself, forgive others, and move on. We all make mistakes. We all get hurt by others behavior. In order to attract your soulmate, forgive yourself and others for these past mistakes. Leave the past behind you.
- Learn to love all the parts of you – the good, the bad, and the ugly. Judgment is one of the biggest blocks to your soulmate. Learn to love and accept yourself just as you are. This will allow you to love and accept another without judgment.
- Live, feel, and express authentically. We all want to be loved for who we really are and yet we are terrified to show up as who we really are. Stop twisting into a pretzel to get love and show up as your authentic self.
- Be committed to your own personal growth. We attract our soulmate on the journey to our highest and best selves. Commit yourself to learning and growing and being the best version of you.
- Make a list of qualities you desire in a soulmate and do your best to embody those qualities. Stop looking for someone else to fulfill you. Become the person you desire to be in relationship with. Then you will be an energetic match for that person when you meet him.
- Visualize and manifest what you desire. If you cannot picture your soulmate relationship, it will be difficult to create it. Get clear on the dynamics of your true soul partnership and create a vivid picture of it in your mind.
If you want to flush out each part of this journey with more guidance from us, then we recommend our online program The Soulmate Shortcut™. Learn more by watching a video we made by clicking here.
We are here to be your guides to love.
Love and Abundance,